BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thinkin about the past

Thinkin bout d past make me realise how much opportunity that i've wasted ,If i 've a time machine ,i would turn back to d past n fix everything,so that i dun't 've to carried this bad feelin my whole life.

Maybe there is silver lining behind this.As because of the the mistake that i made in d past has helped me a lot in becoming a better person.

I decided to change my life when i was at the age of 16 ,havin bad result for PMR with no A at all,has make me realise that when u get bad result that is not the only reason for u to feel suffer as ur whole life will b affected,my confidence level decrease day by day when people start to underestimate my ability from that day onward.

The challenge is not only to convince people around me that im capable to suceed in my study but also to convince myself. The biggest mistake that i make is to come out with an idea that i should enjoy during form1 to form 3 n will cver evrything up when i'm in form 4.It is true that i manage to fullfill the promise.. but my whole life become ruin bcoz of that stupid promise.

From that day onward i push myself to the fullest ,by thinkin that i could frgive myself for the mistake that i make ,but i was totally wrong ,there is no way that i could eliminate the feelin by making myself sufferd.

Till today .I still fail to frgive myself...

But life goes on ,i 've to carried on ..today,,,there's so many opportunity that i just cant afford to miss. , Yesterday is a nightmare ,where i manage to wake myself,and today is a sweet dream that i must strive to ensure that i could enjoy it frever





2 comments:

  1. i hope dat u are in good feeling.. past is past..it never comes again..achieve what ever in front of u...don't be sad my frenz..life must go on..:)

    ReplyDelete