BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 10, 2010

wOrkin


My frst time experience workin in audit firm goes very well..anyway what can when wrong,when ur doing nothing from am to pm..sitting on the chair ..looking on people doing their job can make u sick..n make the person ur starring at ..get sick lookin at u doing nothing ,when actually u re suppose to do something...









well,hey can't u see i m new here,dunt expect me to know everything..if u need me to do some work..why dont u ask nicely..instead of givin ur sarcastic word...XXXXXXX ok.







I scratch ur back ,n u will scratcH mine...well sometime when ur re doin
good deeds to someone u re hoping that they will do the same for u...is not like expecting something in return,but is more like mutual care...it will be like taking advantage of a person kindness if u keep asking for her help but not willing to help her in return..come on this is just a workin place..do u really need to be that competitive..stop acting stingy+selfish okay...

Is not like u re goin to be promoted to be promoted as a manager or best best worker of the year..u re just a .....okay,






Life is like a charma..u load me with ur work..now my workload now is transfering to u..hey dunt blame me for that..
:P...im just following order.XXXXXX u for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment