BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

cheating







There's only one day left before the result, how much i wish that day will never come....



why?

am i afraid of failing..

afraid of losing..

or i dont wanna feel guilty if i fail, because I ACTUALLY cheat in my quiz..


IF i fail is it because IT IS punishment from god because i cheat on my IBM quiz.Since It is my first attempt cheating ,can i be frgiven..


i feel bad bout what i did,but i promise i wont do it again.plz god frgive me.



Everyone in class iS cheating..It give me pressure sometimes .Even the lecture are giving answer to some student.Is this a quiz or what ?Dont put 100% blame on me .I use to hate cheater,because they don't ve integrity, now should i hate myself because i ve now loose my integrity.





I know this is almost impossible ..

But what if i get good result ,will i be happy for a result tht is not 100% come from my own effort.Will i be proud for myself.How should i react when i receive cngrat from friend.im a shame of myslef...

Cngrat TO u THAT now U RE a CHeater!!



i always believe that the outcome that i get is not really important as long it come from my own effort.bUT NOW..Owh god what i ve done to myself.I feel sory for myself.


Now im hoping for a miracle ,do i really deserve to get good result,i know i don't,but can god give me a second chance,i ll promise i repent..

4 comments:

  1. sekali sekala tulis dlm bahasa melayu sama nyah...ak rasa mcm dh baca blog minah salleh pula..hahahahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder beb how could u do like that???? isk3
    relax sudah k... trust on urself 2 be more confident...

    ReplyDelete
  3. pija:yela nyh oi pasni ak tulis dlm bhsa mlayu pula yr,,hee

    Khairil:klu tiru x cnfdent k..sbb ak cnfdent dgn jwpn kwn ak lh ak tiru dia ,,hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurm.. btol3..
    ntah nape dari kecik lagi mmg ade instinct gitu
    JAWAPAN ORANG SELALU BTOL
    haha

    ReplyDelete